About Jen Johnson
Jen Johnson is a Progressive Democrat, community leader and activist in Boston (Dorchester), Massachusetts. She was recently a candidate for the office of State Representative of the the 5th Suffolk District in a special election primary held April 1, 2014.
In this time of severe federal cuts to programs essential to many of our neighbors, we must find ways to take care of our community. As your State Representative, I pledge to fight for:
• Economic development that spurs jobs in our district
• Training programs that give residents the skills needed for today’s tech and healthcare jobs
• A livable wage law in Massachusetts
• A good education for all our children
• Services to help residents with substance abuse or trauma
Locally, I serve on the boards of Bowdoin Geneva Main Streets and the Dorchester Arts Collaborative and am a member of the Ward 15 Democratic Committee. Professionally, I have had a successful career in business for the last fifteen years in the media sales industry.
#5thSuffolk need a ride to the polls tomorrow? We can help! Call (617) 752-1235 10 Read More
Despite all the questions I have been asked about charter schools while campaigning for the 5th Suffolk, none of the media coverage seems to have reported on my position. I... Read More
Jen Johnson discusses the 5th Suffolk race with Joe Heisler. 10 10 10 Read More